This month we’re featuring a sportscaster who was doing many things right. As a result, he first landed a much desired Division II job before circumstances quickly redirected him to Oral Roberts University. In this Member Makeover, Jon reviews the demo, resume, and job market strategy of Adam Hildebrandt.
The summer quarter group critique features play-by-play, sports talk, and an interview assessment. PBP critiques include baseball, basketball, and football. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Why you need to include actualities during your sports talk show
- The point when you should always be giving the time and score during basketball PBP
- How to listen for “announcer voice”
- A great example of basketball PBP that includes extensive vocabulary
- What you might be doing too much of when conducting an interview