The audio critiques this month include sports talk, basketball and hockey.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A good example of a sports talk host presenting, then supporting his opinion.
- The valuable sports talk techniques of storytelling and making topics relatable.
- Score context and why to include it in your play-by-play.
- When play-by-play broadcasters should NOT use great energy.
- Why sending only play-by-play highlights to an employer will not get you hired.
- Best practices for a TV basketball play-by-play demo.
- The easy fix when you’re told your delivery needs more energy.
- An acting technique that TV sportscasters should also employ.