We have audio and video this month. The audio features basketball, baseball and softball. The video includes football and, for the first time ever, auto racing!
Among the things you’ll learn . . .
- When it’s okay to use players’ first and last names in basketball . . . and when it should be avoided.
- The piece of information that is even more important to give consistently than time and score.
- A quick and easy way to immediately elevate the energy in your broadcasts.
- How to make listeners who don’t care about either team still care about your broadcast.
- The definition of a great home run call.
- When to share stories during your baseball broadcasts.
- When to leave the previous play and turn your attention to the next one.
- The recurring instance in a football broadcast when you should say nothing.
- How to borrow from other sportscasters without being obvious.