The audio program features football, basketball and sports talk. The video includes basketball play-by-play and TV reporting.
Among the nuggets . . .
- A common word you should exclude from your play-by-play vocabulary
- A powerful technique for giving time and score
- How planning sports talk is like planning vacation
- Two words to never say consecutively when calling basketball
- How to make your listener care about your broadcast
- Suggestions for using b-roll in a package
- A play-by-play technique that is great late in games, but not early-on
- How to use energy and inflection to supercharge your words