Your April group critique includes an interview, plus play-by-play critiques of football and basketball.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A helpful technique for asking good questions.
- The interview equivalent of time and score.
- Why it’s important to ask open-ended questions.
- Right and wrong ways to give the score.
- Various ways to convey energy and drama.
- What basketball voices should be doing instead of narrating every pass.
- Terrific examples of plots, subplots and character development.