We hit for the cycle in the audio program — football, basketball, baseball and hockey play-by-play. The video features sports anchoring and reporting, interviewing and baseball play-by-play.
Among the nuggets . . .
- Subtle examples of using your voice as an instrument
- A common mistake among basketball broadcasters
- How over-using first and last names can hurt your broadcast
- The advantage of sounding conversational versus polished
- Examples of great script writing
- Tips on effective structure for questions
- How to emphasize the subtle but important storylines in your play-by-play