The video features two football tracks and the audio features football, basketball and an interview.
Among the things you’ll learn:
- The key time to NOT be talking on each play.
- The difference between play-by-play on radio and TV boiled down to two simple sentences.
- Who is right when you disagree with the on-screen graphic about how many yards are needed for a first down.
- How to punch up key plays.
- A common mistake among basketball broadcasters regarding last names.
- How to reset an interview and why it’s important.
And much more!