This month’s critique session features 10 clips, ranging from football and baseball play-by-play to sports talk show hosting. Love the volume and variety this month!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- The information that should booked every play in football.
- A key for being sure you leave your analyst sufficient time to comment.
- Why it’s important to describe foul balls as accurately as balls put into play, and some good examples of it.
- The play-by-play voice’s role as a sales person for the broadcast’s advertisers and a strong example of it.
- Two words a sports talk host should never say.
- An easy way to find your “best voice.
- The proper tense for play-by-play broadcasts.
- How to turn your play-by-play narrative into a story that will keep listeners engaged.
- How to prevent your favorite words and phrases going from cool to cliche.