The audio critique features football, basketball and baseball, while the one video we review this month is soccer.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- What you must do before breaks to avoid sounding hurried after them.
- What must be included before and after each football play.
- Why it’s important to vary your energy level.
- Two pieces of info that should almost always be given together.
- When to incorporate edginess into your broadcast.
- A fundamental that is mandatory in TV play-by-play.
- The times of your telecast when you MUST watch the monitor.