This month we are featuring radio critiques of basketball, baseball and an interview. The TV critique features basketball play-by-play.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A simple exercise to help you immediately find your big play voice
- What it means for a play-by-play voice to get out of the library and onto the roller coaster
- Two words to eliminate from your play-by-play vocabulary
- An example of a strong interview question technique
- Something you can get away with radio but not on TV
- Good example of word economy in TV Play-by-Play