Love basketball? Then this is the group critique month for you: Jon is reviewing four clips, three basketball and one football.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- A good example of how you can make your listeners care about your broadcast.
- A “small investment, big reward” technique for conveying emotions of players and coaches to your audience.
- Advice for controlling tempo in your basketball broadcasts.
- The play-by-play fundamental that is similar to a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup.
- Great examples of how you can hear a smile on radio and why it matters in your broadcasts.