Fitting that a month of March Madness should feature an all-basketball edition of the Group Critique with both radio and TV Play-by-Play up for review.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Where pauses will quickly improve your basketball play-by-play.
- The two most important differences between radio & TV play-by-play.
- How to handle one of the biggest play-by-play challenges.
- Suggestions for overcoming a nasally delivery.
- A common word to avoid in your play-by-play.
- When to mention which team has the ball other than after a change of possession.